Number of people entered must be equal to the sum of all tour participants.
Reduced tickets are entitled to: school children, students, pensioners.
FIELDS WITH * ARE REQUIRED
I grant consent to Poland Active to processing (collecting, storage, ordering) my personal data, on terms and conditions stipulated in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
After filling the form you will receive automatic confirmation by email.
When you choose option 'BOOK AND PAY', we will send to you confirmation in PDF format, which is both a confirmation of booking.
Thank you for filling the form!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
The terms used in these Regulations have the following meanings:
1. REGULATIONS - these regulations for the provision of electronic services in the form of contacting the Service Recipient with the Service Provider using the CONTACT FORM and making a reservation for the Service Provider's service by the Service Recipient.
2. CONTACT FORM - a form available on the website www.poland-active.com, enabling the selection and registration of a participant to participate in the Service or to contact the Service Provider directly.
3. SERVICE - a one-day trip or Tourist event organized for the benefit of the Customer.
4. VOUCHER - a discount voucher with a code after entering which the price may be reduced. The VOUCHER can be purchased on the website: https://www.poland-active.com/voucher
5. SERVICE PROVIDER - MACIEJ SZYMONIAK POLAND ACTIVE travel agency with its seat at ul. Mikołajska 5, 31-027 Kraków, NIP: 7931475743, phone: 123454731, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. SERVICE RECIPIENT - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, using an electronic service.
7. ELECTRONIC SERVICE - a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service Recipient, consisting in booking a service via the contact form, hereinafter referred to as ONLINE CONTACT SERVICE
8. WEBSITE - a website managed and run by the Service Provider at www.poland-active.com
9.GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection)
§2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Pursuant is Art. 8 sec. 1 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2020.344), the Service Provider publishes these Regulations, which specify:
1) types and scope of services provided electronically,
2) conditions for the provision of electronic services,
3) conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services;
4) the complaint procedure.
2. The Service Recipient is obliged to read the content of these Regulations before using the electronic service and comply with the provisions of the Regulations from the moment of its acceptance.
§3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PROVIDING SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
1. Access to the CONTACT FORM is free of charge and requires:
1) fill in the fields of the CONTACT FORM, in which the Customer's data should be entered, i.e. name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and details of the participant (the person for whom the Customer reserves the place). In addition, from the list, select the type and name of the service and on which the participant is to be registered. The CONTACT FORM allows you to enroll more than one participant. However, it is enough to provide only the data of the representative of the group of participants. The CONTACT FORM also includes fields regarding the number of regular and discounted tickets for participants, telephone number, preferred language, place of departure.
The CONTACT FORM gives you the option to mark the INVALID TROLLEY box for people moving on or with a wheelchair.
The price for the service is calculated automatically in the currency selected on the website www.poland-active.com in the CURRENCY field.
The price can be reduced by entering a discount code from a previously purchased VOUCHER.
2) payment by the Service Recipient
- bank transfer or on-line credit card using the Przelewy24 system.
After selecting the Przelewy24 icon in the CONTACT FORM and pressing the I reserve and pay button, the FORM will redirect to the Przelewy24 booking page.
The condition for booking via TPrzelewy24 is payment (I buy with the obligation to pay Przelewy24). The payment is considered made when the Service Provider receives information about the establishment of a new transaction in TPrzelewy24 and the funds are credited to the Przelewy24 account.
3) The paid amount includes VAT.
4) Before using the payment process via Przelewy24, the Service Recipient should read the Przelewy24 Regulations on the payment page. The advance payment via the Przelewy24 system is tantamount to accepting its content.
5) The Service Provider is not responsible for any consequences resulting from irregularities in the functioning of the Tpay payment system
6) In order to receive a VAT invoice, the Service Recipient may report this fact by adding this information in the COMMENTS field in the CONTACT FORM or by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, providing details for the VAT invoice within 14 days of booking.
7) The subject of the reservation service is the registration (guaranteeing a place) of the participant for the selected service.
8) The Service Provider is not responsible for the consequences of providing false or incorrect data by the Customer in the forms.
9) The Service Recipient is obliged to use the electronic service in accordance with the law, the provisions of these Regulations and morality. It is not allowed to:
- using the forms for purposes that violate generally applicable provisions of law;
- provision of illegal content by the Service Recipient
10) In order to use the CONTACT FORM FORM, the Service Recipient should have:
- a computer or device with installed software enabling access to the Internet
- one of the following web browsers: Google Chrome min. v. 67, Mozilla Firefox min. v. 57, Opera min. v. 52, Microsoft Edge min. v. 17, Safari min. v. 12 or their later versions. Browser versions older than the current ones may not be supported or not fully supported.
- the ability to install cookies.
11) If the Customer uses the CONTACT US, the Customer collects and processes personal data as the Personal Data Administrator. Information on the processing of personal data is available at https://www.poland-active.com/Polityka-Prywatnosci
12) The processing of personal data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, in particular the GDPR, and the Act on the provision of electronic services.
§4 TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1) The Service Recipient is connected with the Service Provider by an agreement for the provision of electronic services from the moment the Service Recipient completes and sends the CONTACT FORM with the payment made.
2) The Service Recipient and the Service Provider have the right to withdraw from the contract with immediate effect in the event of a gross violation of the provisions of these Regulations by one of the parties.
3) The Service Recipient has the right to withdraw from the provision of the reservation service and the contact service at any time prior to payment.
4) After the Service Recipient has paid the reservation fee, in the event of withdrawal from the provision of the reservation service, the amount is refundable, but may be reduced by the actual costs incurred by the Service Provider in providing the service (i.e. e.g. booking tickets in museums and tourist facilities for which the Service Provider must pay payment in advance for the organized service for the recipient).
§4 COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1) In the event of objections to the provided electronic service, the Service Recipient is entitled to submit a complaint via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) The complaint should include: a) description of the event to which it relates; b) an indication of the reservation; c) an indication of the claim; d) contact details and data enabling the identification of the Service Recipient
3) The Service Provider considers the complaint within 14 days of its receipt and provides an answer in the form of an e-mail. In more complicated cases, the Service Provider will notify the Service Recipient in the form provided for the reply that the reply will be sent within no more than 30 days.
§5 FINAL PROVISIONS
These Regulations come into force on 15/04/2022. The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these Regulations at any time.