Learn with us the history of Kraków on the route of the Royal Tract and on the Wawel Hill and see such unique places with your own eyes as the Wieliczka Salt Mine and the Auschwitz Birkenau Museum. In the capital of the Polish Tatra Mountains, Zakopane, feel the uniqueness of highlander culture on your skin, not only by visiting special places and monuments but also by tasting delicious traditional cuisine at a local tavern. Take a mountain trip with us along the route you choose.
- transfer from Krakow Balice Airport
- check in the hotel in Krakow ***** standard option
- sightseeing of the Royal Tract and the Wawel Hill (the Wawel Cathedral and the Royal Castle inside) with the guide
- dinner in the restaurant on the barge on the Vistula River
- Auschwitz Birkenau-Museum and Wieliczka Salt Mine one day tour (while the tour - lunch break)
- check out from the hotel in Krakow
- Zakopane tour: Chochołów: Pęksowy Brzyzek Old Cemetery, centre of Zakopane, Gubałówka Hill, wooden church in Jaszczurówka, ski jump hill Wielka Krokiew. Here you can check how this tour looks like.
- check in the hotel in Zakopane ***** standard option
- the late dinner in the Regional Restaurant with highlander music and plays
- Kasprowy Wierch cable car
- carriage ride
- hiking at the Tatras - at choice: Valley of Five Lakes/ Morskie Oko Lake/ Białego Valley-Deer Rock-Strążyska Valley
- check out from the hotel in Zakopane
- transfer to the Krakow Balice Airport
Important to know: tours to Valley of Five Lakes and Morskie Oko Lake require a good physical condition.
- airport transfers (both ways)
- accommodation in the hotel in Krakow (3 nights) and Zakopane (3 nights)) with breakfast included
- transport, entry fees and guide service while the tours listed above
- transport, food and drinks and attractions not listed above
- plane tickets