DAY I: transfer from Balice airport/Main Station and city tour
- transfer from Balice Airport/ Main Station to the apartment
- check in in the apartment near the city centre
- city tour by an electric car which takes 1 hour (Old Town+ Jewish District)- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME ON FIRST DAY, WE CAN ORGANIZE THIS TOUR ON 3 DAY.
Opportunity to see the most interested tourist attractions of Krakow such as: Barbakan, Floriańska Gate, Mary's Church, Main Market Square, University Quarter, Planty Park, Grodzka Street and Wawel Castle.
DAY II: tour to Auschwitz- Birkenau and Salt Mine in Wieliczka with english speaking guide
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Krakow, be prepared that this tour takes 11-12h.
Oświęcim is a town located some 31 miles (50 km) west of Krakow. It's where the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau is located, and as such has become known as a place of martyrdom, suffering and death.
You will be taken to Auschwitz I, where you will join an English tour – provided by the Museum’s guide – for about 2,5 hours. After that, we will transfer you to Auschwitz II – Birkenau, which is about 2 km away. You will spend there about 1 hour with the same guide.
Wieliczka is one of the most beautiful places in close proximity to the city. The famous UNESCO World Heritage Site, the salt mine, is visited every year by thousands of tourists.
You will be transferred to the Salt Mine in Wieliczka, which happens to be one of the oldest working Salt Mines in the World – it has been producing table salt for over 700 years! You will be attending an English guided tour. Your guide will take you up to 140 meters underground for a 2,5-hours journey through over 2,5-kilometres long tourist route full of chambers with amazing carvings and statues, where everything is made of salt.
DAY III: transfer from Krakow to the airport
- check out from the apartment
- transfer to Balice Airport/ Main Station
- airport transfers
- city tour by electric car
- Auschwitz- Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine tour
- accommodation in apartments in the city center
- professional English- speaking guide assistance
- tours and transfers not listed above
MINIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 2